Since around Jan/Feb you have been saying that you want 2 brothers and 2 sisters for your birthday. As it gets closer to your birthday you talk more and more about it.
When you saw your old high chair you said, "I want to put my little sister in it first then my brother."
When someone asked you at the pool if you had a brother you said, "I'm getting 2 brothers for my birthday."
Then, yesterday we walked into Oldnavy and there was a double stroller with twin boys in it. When it was pointed out to you that there were two baby boys you responded with, "Those are my brothers."
It will be really funny if I do get pregnant around your birthday to tell you that you're going to be a big sister but it would be even funnier if you're right and you do get twin brothers! (Or at least at first)
You are so excited to get a little brother or sister I don't think you'll care which one or how many there are at first. You love babies and point them out when ever you see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment