Sunday, July 24 Gramz and Papa went with us to the Rangers Game for Josh Hamilton Jersey Night!
We wanted to get there early because we thought we would be leaving early since Daddy and Papa had work the next day.
We got there around 4:15 the gates didn't open till 5:00. So the beat the heat we went to the gift shop. While there Mama got a foam finger for her class room and Daddy got a shirt.
Afterwords we went to the first base gate to wait for it to open since we only had 15 more minutes.
While waiting Ryleigh made a friend!
Ryleigh wanted to play Plinko like she did the first time she came.
She got a home run and got a picture of Cruz this time.
(Can you tell how hot is it but the lovely towel on the employee's head?)
While there we had to get popcorn and an ICEE like last time. This time we bought the souvenir cup with her ICEE to make it last longer.
Here we are waiting for the game to start.
"Go Josh Hamilton!"
Here's the view from our seats.
This time we were in:
Section 39
Row 33
Seats 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
Ryleigh and I wanted to bring the sign again. I wanted to because I spent so much time on it and used so much glitter I wanted to use it again. (At least this side).
Trying to get Ryleigh to take a picture with Gramz and Papa but she was having too much fun!
Eating Ice to keep cool.
The Big Heads.
It was also $1 ice cream night!
She had a lot of fun even though we lost 0-3. She was so cute yelling for the different players as they came up to bat and screaming along with the chant "Let Go Rangers! Lets Go Rangers!"
We ended up staying till the end of the 8th inning and got home a little after 10:00. This time she feel asleep on the way home unlike the first time.
I love my little Rangers Fan!
These are the photos they took of us around the park. Last time she didn't smile so I told her before the game to make sure and smile this time. I think she did! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment