Sunday, April 22 was our last day to spend as a family of three. We started the day off at church, then went to On the Border for lunch. I had planned for us to play outside with Ryleigh in the afternoon but the day didn't go as planned.
This was after church. Ryleigh was "reading" to the kids on the bench while waiting for Daddy to bring the car around.
During church I was having contractions. Some were pretty painful. Then during lunch they got worse. I was also having a lot of pain from my stint since Reese has dropped her head was putting pressure on it. After lunch I continued to be in a lot of pain and having contractions I called the on call doctor. After taking an oxycodone and not feeling better she said I could come in for pain management.
Before all this happened I was scheduled to be induced on Tuesday after my amniocentesis test on Monday. Since I was admitted Sunday night the doctors said they were ok with inducing on Monday rather than having the test if we were ok with that. So Monday morning I was induced.
Once we decided I was going to the hospital Sunday night and probably wouldn't be coming back till after I had Reese we had to get some things in order. Luckily I had already packed myself, Ryleigh and Reese for the hospital. Brandon still needed to pack his bag and took the dog to be boarded. While waiting for Papa to come pick up Ryleigh I sat outside and watched her ride her bike and scooter around on the front sidewalk.
It hadn't really hit be yet that I was closer to having my baby.
Here she is riding her scooter, having fun on her last day as an only child.
No comments:
Post a Comment