Happy 5 Months Reese! You spend the day at home with Daddy while Mommy and Sister went to the movies. You are still a very sweet and happy little girl!
I've learned that you're ticklish! I can kiss your neck or tickle your belly to make you laugh.
You're trying to hold your own bottle but would rather hold on to one of our fingers than the bottle. You'll hold it for a few seconds and then let go.
You've started sleeping on your tummy now that you can roll over and are lifting up your head with your arms when you have tummy time.
You don't like to be left in a room alone. If I set you down and walk into another room you start screaming at me till I come back.
You started having 2 TBL of Rice Cereal in your bottle for a few weeks, but once you started spitting up after every feeding we took it out. Now you are spoon fed rice cereal every once in awhile. You sure do love to eat!
You've gotten better with grabbing items and chewing on them. Your favorite thing to chew on is fabric.
Now you:
-are still wearing size 2 diapers
- are wearing 6-12 month clothes
-you eat 5 oz of breast milk
-you're still eating every 4-5 hours
-still sleeping good at night between feedings
-You've even had Rice Cereal this month.
You are talking, screaming, laughing and cooing all the time! When we say "hi" it sounds like you're saying "hi" back to us.








No comments:
Post a Comment