Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crazy Month of September

Every weekend in September we had something to do: The first weekend was Davis's 2nd birthday party and the Clint Black Concert. The second weekend was Gracie's party and Reese's Baby Dedication at Church. The 3rd weekend was Kailyn's party then our 10 year reunion. Last weekend was Ryeligh's birthday party and this weekend Brandon is hunting.  Here are pictures from our adventures in September.

Davis's Party

This was Reese's first time to go to the pool. Just about the time I was going to get her in the pool she had a blow out on Daddy. By time we got all cleaned up it was time to go in and open presents. 

Ryleigh had a great time swimming. 






Davis loved his trucks!


Clint Black

Brandon and I had a great time going to the Clint Black Concert. It was special to us because our first date was at a Clint Black Concert almost 12 years to the day of this concert. We had general admission tickets. We didn't know that meant we were on the Radio floor! It was great!










We got Ryleigh her first pair of boot while we were there! 

Nagy/Ginn Wedding

On Sunday, Septmeber 2 we went to our friend Allsion's wedding to Sean Ginn. It was so beautiful! 

As we walked in we were asked to grab our drink and go to the table number on the straw! Cute!



 We sat at our tables and they got married in the middle of us so we could all see! Such a great idea. 





Gracie's Party 

Gracies party was at the Frontier's Airplane Museum.The kids had fun playing in the airplane. 







I loved the goodie bags! They were so cute!



After the party I took the girl out to Gramz and Papa's so I could get some birthday pictures of Ryleigh and her birthday sign. 

I also needed to make the cover for the cushion on the toy box.


Finally all done!

Baby Dedication



Kailyn's Party
Kailyn's Party was so cute! It was Tea Party Theme. The girls started out by making their own wands.












Next the girls had fun marching around the house with their wands. 





Next the girls had their "tea party" with fruit, sandwiches and snow cones"







10 Year High School Reunion 

I had always said I wasn't going to go to my reunion but I'm glad I did. We had such a great time!







No comments:

Post a Comment