Friday, December 9, 2011

17 weeks 5 days - baby pictures!

Yesterday I had an unplanned visit to my doctor due to the kidney stones/kidney infection pains I've been having all week. (I'll tell the story in my bumpdate this week.)

Here are some pictures we got of the baby:
 In this picture the baby is sucking on his/her pointer finger and has the thumb sticking out. It looks like he/she is trying to sign the "ILY" ASL sign for "I love you!" 


Despite all the pain and cramps I've been having the baby is great! Weighing 1 lb now and wiggling all over the place. The baby is kicking me all the time now. 

Monday is our scheduled appointment to find out the gender. She was going to go ahead and tell us yesterday but the baby was crossing his/her legs so we'll have to wait. Which I'm ok with because I really want Ryleigh to be there when she announces the gender. (She's got her heart set on a baby sister!)

Monday I should have some more photos and be announcing the gender!