Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal

Friday Ryleigh had her dress rehearsal for her dance recital at Heritage High School. Her hair had to be half up half down and was encouraged to wear some make up. I had fun dressing her up!

I rolled up her hair in sponge rollers like I did was I little. 

She had fun leaving them in for the day but was excited when it was time to get ready.


Super curly hair!

Posing for the camera. 


With her friend Gracie. 

While we were waiting for their time to go on they were practicing in the hallway. Too cute!



The stage lights didn't let me take a good picture but we got professional ones taken that I'll post once they come in.

She did a great job! She's been practicing her routine around the house for months now. She's dancing to "Baby Take a Bow" she can sing the entire song while dancing.

1 comment: