Yesterday was cousin Jackson's 2nd Birthday Party! We drove to Tyler to the Discovery Kids Zone to celebrate. His Theme was Veggie Tales!!
Ryleigh had a lot of fun shopping in the kids sized grocery store.
She loves bread just like Mommy!
She had fun checking out and sliding the food across the scanner.
She loves her Jackson!
They both LOVE doing puzzles!
Once Aunt Cecile arrived she had to go shopping again with her. Here they're getting some Mandarin Oranges ;) We know how Aunt Cecile LOVES Mandarin Oranges! (It's just a little inside joke within the family.)
Such a beautiful butterfly and caterpillar!
She was spinning around in circles in this which makes for a blurring photo.
"Ryleigh, Ryleigh jump up and down jump and down..."
"...and sit back down!"
Watching the coins spin around. They had more fun throwing them in rather than sliding them down the coin slot.
Driving the big pirate ship!
She was playing with these then looked up and said, "Look Mommy I made a plane!" I was so surprised to see that she had in fact made a plane! Such a smart girl!
Here she is flying her plane.
Larry and Bob Birthday Cake!
"Cheese!"
Look at Ryleigh at the head of the table. She's helping him blow at the candles. :)
She kept saying, "I want Bob, I want Bob!"
Here she is eating her Bob cake.
She loved the party blowers! I'm glad I've already bought some her for her party that's in a few weeks!
You can't see the other balloon but she as a green Larry balloon on one arm and a red Bob balloon tied to the other while blowing on the party blower!
Ryleigh and Great Grammy!
She had a blast! After dinner she fell asleep in 10 minutes still wearing her Veggie Tales ring and bracelet.
















No comments:
Post a Comment