Friday, August 12, 2011

Hair Cut, Frisco Fire Safety Town and Shapes!

Today Ryleigh and Mommy went to Shelby's to get our hair trimmed. This was Ryleigh's second time to get her hair cut/trimmed.

When I picked her up from school today she asked, "Mama, did you bring a baggy to put my hair in like last time?" I found it funny that she even remembered that since it was almost 6 months ago.

She was so funny while waiting on me to get my hair trimmed. I brought the Ipad for her to play games on. She soon became good friends with the young receptionist and showed her how she did the puzzles on her "computer". Then once I started telling them about our trip to Disney World she started flipping through all the photos (that are still on my phone) and explained to them what we did from a 2 year old's perspective. They loved it and thought she was very cute. 
Then when I showed them the videos of her swimming and doing a cannonball they started laughing and were impressed that she was able to do that. 






She was very good and sat still for her while talking non stop.

After our hair cuts we went to the Frisco Fire Safety Town. This is a very neat place. They showed the kids how to get out of their house if there's a fire, made first aid kits, at story time and even showed a video of Barney at a Frisco Fire Station. She was having fun till we went to the room that demonstrated what to do if your house was on fire. She didn't like the fake smoke and was ready to go. But I will definitely go back when she gets a little older.



Later while waiting for Daddy to get home we were playing with chalk on the front driveway. I looked over and noticed she had drawn a triangle all by herself! When I said,  "Look you drew a triangle!" she said "no not yet."then finished connecting the lines on one side and said, "There that's a triangle."

No comments:

Post a Comment