Saturday we celebrated Reese's first birthday with family and friends! I've know for awhile that I wanted to do a Reese's Buttercup theme. I was so excited when I found a lady on Etsy who could make decorations and invites for this theme. I knew for the cake I had to have the lady that made Ryleigh's first birthday cake, Rachel from Heaven's Creations in Mckinney.
I think the cake turned out great and tasted just as good!! Reese loved her smash cake that looked like a Reese's Butter Cup
We all wore Reese's shirts. I had to make Ryleigh's since they didn't make one in her size but it all worked out.
Reese loved her cake!
She was blessed with many presents!
Riding her Pinkalicious car from Grandma.
Thank you to everyone who came and to those who were with us in spirit and still gave gifts! We are defiantly blessed with our little miracle.












No comments:
Post a Comment