Monday, February 4, 2013

We'll Miss You

Last week one of Reese's former teachers, Ms. Lucille, was placed in ICU at Centennial Medical Center. Then this weekend she was taken off life support and went up to heaven. It happened so fast! Just the week before she was laughing and joking around with Ryleigh. I still remember the last time she got her morning hug. Ryleigh loved visiting with Reese's teachers and even though Reese moved rooms Ryleigh still loved to stop by and say Hi! Today she went in the room looking for her. So this afternoon I had to explain to her where Ms. Lucille is now and that we'll see her again someday when we go up to heaven. She stopped and prayed and asked for Ms. Lucille to fell better.

I'm so glad I was able to get a picture of Reese with Ms. Lucille. We'll miss you!

We also found out today that another one of Reese's former teachers is in the hospital. We're praying that Ms. Nina feels better soon! It's so sad! These ladies were so sweet and wonderful caretakers while Reese was in their room. Ms. Lucille always called Reese her Reeesy-Cup and she always will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment