Monday, December 3, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Ginn Baby Shower

This past Saturday I gave my friend Allison a baby shower. She's expecting a baby girl, Ainsley Tate Ginn. Who is due on January 19!

Just about everything I did for the shower I found off Pinterest! Here are some of the things I found to make the day special for her. Just click the link to go to the web page.





Hot Prego Mama!

She was blessed with so many presents!

Here she is pulling out the charms that match with a prayer specially written for her. I got this idea from my cousin's baby shower. There were several charms that matched with a Bible verse then a prayer was written for them. Everyone was able to read a different prayer out loud. The charms were: heart, Bible, Carriage, Butterfly, Church, Flip flops, Cross, Moon and Stars, Pacifier, Train, Lighthouse and Grapes. After everyone read their pray that was prepared for them I put them in a scrapbook so she will always have them. 

Here are pictures of everyone reading their prayer.



Presents time! She got so many wonderful things.

 Bed Time Lavender Gift Set

Jammies

Baby Monitor


Snow Bunny Towel and Blanket


Customized Panted Canvas for the Nursery 

 Whale Bath Tub

Gift Card

Baby Bedding and Sheets

Personalized Baby Quilt that matching the Bedding

The Car Seat!

Hostess Gift





All the gifts Unwrapped! Now baby Ainsley can come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment