This post is a combination of things I wanted to remember.
Since I've been in and out of the hospital Ryleigh has been spending more time out at Gramz and Papa's. They've been helping us get her to school and keeping her at their house when I've been admitted for a few days.
Here's a picture of her and Papa relaxing in the hammock on a nice Sunday afternoon in March.
While I was in the hospital, just before my shower, Ryleigh brought these pretty flowers.
While we were watching the storms last week Ryleigh played with the Hello Kitty jewelry kit she got as a big sister present at the shower. She made lots of little bracelets then hooked them all together to make one really long necklace!
Since Friday was "Good Friday" Ryleigh's school was closed. So she came up to the hospital with Gramz while I had my surgery. Here's a photo of her in my room waiting for me to get out of surgery. She is half of the shelf and half on the couch. What a silly girl!
This past Saturday morning while was in the hospital, yet again recovering from surgery, Ryleigh has her morning tea in the country on the back porch.
When Gramz texted it to me it was titled "Morning country tea with the Queen"


No comments:
Post a Comment