At 21 weeks we headed back to school. I was still in pain and walking around slowly. Brandon got me a bar stool chair for me to sit on at school so I don't have to stand a lot. The less I move the less pain I'm in. I have to take each day one at a time. One day might be a good day and the next not so much. I'm making it through with my heating pads (yes I use two at a time) and pain meds. I only missed one day last week because of the pain.
Brandon has been doing most of the work around the house while I'm sitting down trying to ease the pain. It's hard for me to sit down and not help out. I really appreciate everything he's been doing. My family has helped out a lot too. My mom has picked up Ryleigh from time to time and my dad has dropped off random grocery items for me.
It's hard for me to get down and bathe Ryleigh now so Brandon does that every night now. Dinners are easy throw in the oven meals or Brandon will make dinner when he gets home. When I get home in the afternoons I take a nice hot shower and sit down with my heating pads. By the end of the day I'm worn out.
This past weekend Ryleigh had fever with a bad cough and wasn't feeling good. I took her to the doctor yesterday to find out she was starting to get an ear infection. Poor thing hasn't felt good for the past few days but she seems to be feeling better this morning. Since I'm out of sick days Grandma came over and took care of Ryleigh. She's been hooked on "Full House" lately. Season 2 came in the mail yesterday and that's all we've been watching.
I also went back to the doctor yesterday for my post op appointment with the urologist. Luckily she thinks that some of the pain I've been having is due to an unwanted UTI. She gave me some antibiotics and today I'm not in as much pain. In a few weeks I'll be getting another ultrasound to make sure the stint is working properly then when it's close to the next time for surgery we'll do another ultrasound to see if I need to replace the stint at that time or if we can wait a little bit.
One thing that as really become an inconvenience it the amount of times I have to pee! I will go to the bathroom and by time I've washed my hands and sat back down I have to pee again! Luckily the bathroom is right next to my classroom but it's a pain in the neck at bed time. Just about the time I get my heating pads and pillow situated I have to pee again. I'm looking forward to a normal pee schedule again.
My mom brought over flowers for Ryleigh and I this weekend and Great Grammy sent a get well card.
