Today was Ryleigh's first dance recital! She takes dance through her day care. The recital was small but it was fun to see her dancing around with other girls. She was shy at first once she saw other girls not participating but she finally decided to show off what she can do! There were about 8 girls in the class but only 4 of them would actually give up and dance. They performed 4 songs, then showed us their ballet walk and ended by showing up how they can Arabesque and Curtsey.
"I'm ready for my recital!"
Getting my tutu on
My teacher put red glitter in our hair!
Gramz and Mommy took the morning off to come see me.
Look at my first bun!
Warming up
Waiting to get my bird mask on
Don't I look pretty!
Dancing to "Under the Sea"
Doing my ballet walk...
I had a lot of fun!
Doing her Ballet Walk
Uploading the videos was taking too long so I'll post more videos tonight.






I mean really - how cute is that ???? :) So fun!!
ReplyDelete